Community Clean-ups, Beach Clean-ups, Park Clean-ups
• Friends of Kewalo – Kewalo Basin annual clean up
• Support HCDA ongoing cleanup projects
• Chinatown Business Associations community cleanups
Partnership with the Honolulu Police Department
• District 1 Weed and Seed (Sargent Larry Santos) – Citizen’s Patrol, Graffiti paint outs, etc.
• Life 360 is the first youth Citizen’s Patrol Team based in Kaka’ako
• Project t.H.I.n.k. – To Help Inspire Neighborhood Kids – through this program they learned farming, community service, business and economic classes taught by Victor Kimura of Sheraton Hotel, and had an opportunity to meet successful community business leaders such as: George Kam, owner of Quick Silver, Pono Shim, Ernie Martin, etc.
• Project C.L.E.A.N. – Community cleanups – community revitalization
• R.A.P. Program in local elementary schools – focuses on anti-bullying, violence, and gang related activities
• Windward Oahu Safe & Secure Holiday Fair
• National Night Out – recognition of Citizen’s patrol teams
Support to other local Non-Profit Organizations and Programs such as:
• Our local Church
• Kalakaua Middle School Annual Ohana Fair
• Kupu - Projects & Programs, beach cleanups, annual Kupuna day – this is an opportunity for the youth to serve the Kupuna and talk story, learning from their experiences and stories
• Camp Agape – annual camp to mentor children and youth of incarcerated parents
• Eat the Streets Monthly Event
All of these community service events and projects help to teach our youth ownership and stewardship of their community, learning to give back and make a positive contribution. By being an active part of our community, we are teaching leadership through service.
An overview of what Life 360 Network is involved with within our community
Life 360 Network, Inc.
419 South Street, Suite 124 Honolulu, HI 96813